April 21, 2010

Curriculum: Zombie Research Paper


From time to time, I'll be posting some of the curriculum I have developed.

My son, as well as a large swath of the world, has Zombie fever.


Zombies are everywhere, it seems. From movies, to books, to comics, pop culture is in the midst of a Zombie Apocalypse! As I am constantly trying to create high interest curriculum, I thought that a research paper on this topic would certainly be a fun and creative way to enhance writing and research skills.

So with no further ado, I give you:


This is an assignment in which students write a 5 paragraph essay about Zombies. The handout provided gives a pretty clear overview of format, structure, and expectations.

I hope you like it, and I would love to hear comments about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment